Friday, October 01, 2004

Ruse and Meridian

I have had a couple of requests recently to buy the next issues of both Ruse by Mark Waid and Meridian by Barbara Kesel. I'm so glad that people are reading the books and enjoying them (I, too, like both series). Unfortunately, I have some bad news. Both series are published by a company that is currently in bankruptcy. That means I can't get the next issues of the series. At least not yet. I will continue to keep them on my list of books to buy and I will let you all know once I've been successful. In the mean time, try picking up one of our other graphic novel titles like Fray by Joss Whedon or Blue Monday by Chynna Clugston-Major.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Flint Memorial Library
147 Park Street
North Reading, MA 01864
978.664.4942