Friday, November 19, 2004

Oops!

I made a mistake. It turns out we are not scheduled for a YAB meeting on Nov. 30 after all. But, we do have something going on that week! The YA Book Swap (where you can bring in your old books and take home "new" ones) is that Friday, December 3 from 2:30pm (right after school) to 4:30pm. I guess I got so used to the every-other-Tuesday pattern that I was hoping we were having a meeting on the 30th. So, to make it up to you all, if you'd like to have a meeting (or if you're already planning on being in the library), I'll have some new books in the Teen Corner on the 1st floor at 4:30pm. We can't use the Activity Room since it's already booked for a Girl Scout troop. It won't be our usual meeting with food, but it's a close second. And you'll have the Book Swap to look forward to!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Flint Memorial Library
147 Park Street
North Reading, MA 01864
978.664.4942