Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Snow in California

I'm back after a week-long trip to California to visit my family. I had promised some of you that I would post while I was away, but the lack of technology at my parents' house prohibited that. Many apologies!

Do know, though, that I thought of you all as I took pictures of the two feet of snow that covered the mountains near home. Yep, two feet. Of snow. I had expected warm and sunny weather, but the weather gods thought otherwise. The Inland Empire (a region of Southern CA) received record-breaking snow - the most in fifty years! I'll post a picture here as soon as I can.

While on my trip, though, I caught up on some lapsed reading. Here is the list:


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Flint Memorial Library
147 Park Street
North Reading, MA 01864
978.664.4942