Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Megatokyo

Thank you to the person who recommended I purchase the Megatokyo manga series. It will be in my next order! And, until then, you can request the book by clicking on the link above.

If you ever have a book/movie/graphic novel recommendation, remember to use the box in the Teen Corner (yes, I check it every day....sometimes more than once!). Or, you can always leave a comment here, or email me at cshowman@mvlc.org. I love getting recommendations since you know what you want to check out from the library.

Comments:
Whee! Megatokyo! *sings Megatokyo jingle*

My fav'rite comic has a first name
And it's M-E-G-A,
My comic has a second name
It's T-O-K-Y-O,
I love to read it every day
And if you ask me why I'll saaaaaaaaaaaay
Cuz' Megatokyo does it right
In C-O-M-I-C-R-Y

(Note: Megatokyo jingle made up entirely by me, without the consent or knowledge of Fred Gallagher.)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Flint Memorial Library
147 Park Street
North Reading, MA 01864
978.664.4942