Saturday, May 21, 2005

Going on Vacation

It's been a little quiet here on the Teen Corner blog, I'm sorry to say. But, I have some good reasons. I've been busy getting all of the summer reading information together before I go on vacation (yay!). Teen Stuff (the *new* teen summer reading program) is shaping up to be pretty awesome!

For my week off I'm not going anywhere exotic, mostly I'll be around MA. But, I'll be away from the library until May 31. The best part is that I have a nice pile of books that I hope to catch up on, including Magyk by Angie Sage (which was reviewed by our own Beth V. for a future post). I can't wait to share my reading adventures with all of you.

When I get back to North Reading I'll also be posting James M.'s awesome review of Anime Boston (sorry for the delay, James!)

And we'll be having our next YAB meeting! It will be Tuesday, May 31 at 4:30pm. I look forward to see you at the end of the month.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Flint Memorial Library
147 Park Street
North Reading, MA 01864
978.664.4942