Thursday, October 27, 2005

Uh-oh....Anime Club's next meeting date

I must admit that I made a mistake. I have told everyone who's anyone that the next Anime Club is November 14, when in actuality it is Monday, November 7 at 3pm. I think I made the mix-up when I wrote the date in the Activity Room calendar. We only have the room for the 7th.

So, please pass along the info to all your anime fan friends:
Anime Club
Monday, November 7, 3pm

And, of course, there will be anime episodes and yummy snacks.

Comments:
Raising a Violent-Free Teen in 10 Easy Steps
The disquieting behavior of teenagers in the 21st century, is being hailed by experts as a disturbing trend among troubled youth. Such an interpretation may be factual, but mental heath advocates maintain there are guidelines parents can utilize before problems reach the critical stage. Teen
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Flint Memorial Library
147 Park Street
North Reading, MA 01864
978.664.4942